One of Bermuda’s finest luxury hotels, The Reefs has been welcoming guests since 1947 with the traditional hospitality the island has, for so long, been famous for. It’s the perfect Bermuda vacation on a perfect Bermuda pink sand beach.
The Reefs is an intimate cliffside hotel with only 65 guest rooms and suites, including seven cottages with outdoor Jacuzzis. An infinity pool, and an award-winning spa; the atmosphere is relaxing and the service ever so welcoming. Adjacent to the hotel and sharing the amenities and service of The Reefs, The Reefs Club is comprised of 19 luxury two and three bedroom condos available for ownership on a fractional basis. For a limited time you can reserve these condos for your clients just as you would for the hotel.
One of the resort’s many notable features – and a reason why so many guests return year after year – is its dedicated staff. Several staff members have been with The Reefs for more than 20 years. The Reefs is justly famous for its cuisine and its three fine restaurants attract visitors and Bermudians alike.
- 65 guest rooms and 7 cottage (each with private Jacuzzi)
- 19 luxury 2 and 3 bedroom luxury condos available through The Reefs Club
- Ideal for couples and families alike (special hours for family dining)
Meal Plans and Restaurants:
- Breakfast Plan and Modified America Plan offered at a choice of 3 restaurants
- Royston’s fine dining warm setting is similar to a supper club
- Coconuts offers casually elegant beachfront dining
- Ocean Echo offers intimate fine dining inside and alfresco
- The evening dress code at The Reefs Hotel & Club is smart casual for all ages (collared shirts and slacks). Jackets are preferred but not required for dining in Royston’s. Inappropriate attire includes blue jeans, t-shirts, baseball caps, sneakers and flip flops.
On Property Facilities:
- Villas and villa suites
- Connecting rooms
- Multi-room accommodations
- Accommodations with private outdoor Jacuzzi
- Wireless on property
- Meeting rooms available
- Pink sand beach
- Outdoor pool
- Spa and gym
- Tennis courts
- Championship golf course
The Reefs: 800-742-2008