Las Verandas Roatan
Roatan “The Island Jewel of the Western Caribbean”
Just off the Caribbean Coast of Honduras is the tropical island of Roatan, home to The Resort & Spa at Las Verandas. The Resort & Spa at Las Verandas offers 36 Luxurious rooms and suites and 11 free-standing villas that will accommodate the most discerning guests. Traditions and the natural beauty of the island are woven into fabrics, Honduran mahogany trim, terra cotta flat tile roofs, and travertine marble in tastefully decorated bathrooms.
With a lush coastline populated with many harbors, coves, beaches and reefs, Roatan provides an unparalleled diversity of activities from canopy tours to swimming with dolphins. Long known as one of the world’s premier diving destinations, the relaxed lifestyle, friendly residents, and scenic vistas from the rising spine of rainforest-covered hills have been attracting visitors to the island for years. And now The Resort & Spa at Las Verandas adds a whole new dimension to this island paradise
Surrounded by the crystal clear Caribbean, Roatan sports both a reef-bordered coastline as well as a deep water side. The Resort & Spa at Las Verandas sits on the North Shore with the great Mesoamerican Reef just offshore. In addition to diving and snorkeling, Roatan offers unrivaled fishing – from deep sea marlin and sailfish to reef species of grouper, yellow tail snapper and mackerel to bonefish and permit in the shallows. Visitors may even spot whale sharks and sperm whales. From early morning kayak journeys through mangrove-bordered waters to sunset cruises, The Resort & Spa provides an extensive array of water activities just outside your door. You may also choose to relax on its exclusive white sand beach or around one of the infinity edge pools overlooking the reef.
Experience the “best greens and the best blue” of the Western Caribbean as a guest of the Resort & Spa at Las Verandas. The Resort offers The Black Pearl, the island’s exclusive Pete Dye Championship Golf Course, as well as other amenities including a full service spa.
- 36 Luxurious Rooms & Suites
- 11 Two Bedroom Private Villas, 9 with their own infinity edge pools
- Private 1000 foot crescent-shaped white sand beach
- Full service 6,000 sq. foot Spa, coming in Fall 2012
- MAP & FAP available
- Palapa Bar overlooking the infinity edge pools, beach and reef.
- Las Pergolas Restaurant featuring Caribbean/American fusion cuisine
- Wine Cellar with seating for 20
- The Black Pearl, a Pete Dye Championship Golf Course
- The Ideal Wedding, Honeymoon or Family Celebration Venue in the Caribbean
On Property Facilities:
- Wireless service available on property
- 1,000 foot crescent shaped white sand beach
- Outdoor infinity edge pools
- 6,000 sq. foot spa- Opening Fall 2012
- Black Pearl Championship Pete Dye Golf Course
- Dive /Activity Center
- Private Function Room for Group/Corporate/Weddings
- Roatan International Airport- Complimentary Airport Transfers
- West Bay- Restaurants/ Shopping
- French Harbour- Restaurants/ Shopping
- One of the world’s premier diving destinations
- Swimming with dolphins
- Variety of fishing available