Rising majestically above the 600 acre beach front resort of Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain St. Lucia is a cornucopia of organic architecture celebrating St Lucia’s stunning scenic beauty.
Architect owner Nick Troubetzkoy has expanded upon his philosophy of building in harmony with Caribbean nature in his creation of Jade Mountain St. Lucia. The bold architectural design – individual bridges leading to exceptional infinity pool sanctuaries and rugged stoned-faced columns reaching towards the sky – makes Jade Mountain St. Lucia one of the Caribbean’s most mesmerizing resort experiences.
Expect grand sweeping spaces where bedroom, living area and an extravagant private infinity pool glide into one another to form extraordinary platforms floating out into nature. With the fourth wall entirely absent, Jade Mountain’s sanctuaries are stage-like settings from which to embrace the full glory of St Lucia’s Pitons World Heritage Site, and of course, the eternal Caribbean Sea.
A wide range of spa services can be enjoyed in the privacy of the Jade Mountain sanctuaries or at Kai en Ciel, Jade Mountain’s boutique spa and fitness studio.
The Jade Mountain St. Lucia sanctuaries are deliberately techno-free; there are no telephones, radio or television. Internet access is available at reception and upon guest request; internet can be made available in the individual sanctuaries also. The resort major domos and a dedicated resort team ensure outstanding service around the clock.
Enjoy the exclusivity and privacy of Jade Mountain with all of sister resort Anse Chastanet’s restaurants, bars, boutiques, art gallery, spa, scuba, bike and watersports facilities as well as 2 soft sand beaches available to Jade Mountain guests at all times.
- 29 suites and sanctuaries: 5 Sky Suites; 7 Star; 7 Moon; 8 Sun; 2 Galaxy
- Primarily an adult resort allowing children 15 years and up year round
- Wireless in Main Reception, wireless available in rooms upon request (complimentary)
Meal Plans & Restaurant:
- Room rates are EP
- MAP and All inclusive option available
- 1 restaurant on property, however guests have access to 3 restaurants with 4 menus at Anse Chastanet as well as grill at second beach
On property facilities:
At Jade Mountain
- Boutique spa
- Concierge/ excursion desk
- Gym with cybex equipment
- Wireless on property
At Anse Chastanet
- 2 beaches
- Padi 5* dive shop
- 12 miles of hiking and jungle biking trails
- Cannondale bike rental
- Resort yacht for day and sunset sailing
- Sea kayaking, sunfish sailing, snorkelling
- Hiking up the Pitons and in the Rain Forest
- Zip lining at Coubaril Estate
- Diamond Botanical Gardens and Waterfall