Cobblers Cove is an English Country House style hotel, with spacious comfortable rooms, courteous staff and excellent food. A member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux, Cobblers Cove is one of the best loved hotels in the Caribbean. Cobblers Cove is located on the northwest coast of Barbados, within easy walking distance of Speightstown, as well as the sugar-soft sands of the famous West Coast. The white sand beach and calm, clear blue waters provide a relaxing haven.
From the moment you arrive at Cobblers Cove and are greeted with a refreshing cocktail, you will find the mood warm and welcoming, restful and relaxing. Our efficient and friendly staff ensure that your stay is a comfortable and memorable one.
Cobblers Cove is a premier Barbados hotel and Caribbean resort. It is an ideal holiday location for an elegant and relaxing Caribbean holiday.
- 40 suites set amidst three acres, 10 two-story cottages house four suites each; and the Great House features the opulent Camelot and Colleton suites.
- Adults resort (no children under 12) for the months of January, February and March – Actual dates vary from year to year.
Meal Plans & Restaurants:
- Breakfast Plan is offered as well as Modified American Plan at their award winning Terrace restaurant
On Property Facilities:
- Each suite features a spacious living area with a private balcony or terrace. A full-length louvered shutter separates the two, which easily opens to the fresh island breezes.
- Every bedroom is complemented with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and a wet bar, fully stocked with refreshments and light snacks.
- Sits in a protected cove that provides very calm, warm water, and an expansive reef just offshore allows for excellent snorkeling opportunities.
- Complimentary tennis, waterskiing, windsurfing, kayaking, sailing and snorkeling.
- Centrally located freshwater swimming pool.
- Air conditioned gym is available.
- The Chattel House offers a wide variety of beautiful clothing, bags, sandals, jewelry, and accessories.
- There is a television lounge for the use of resident guests which has wide range of international channels. Alternatively individual units can be hired for your suite at an additional cost. Please note however that only a local channel can be accessed.
- Wifi throughout property
- On site full services spa
- Nesting comfortably on the “Platinum Coast” in the Parish of St. Peter – one of the eleven Barbados parishes – Cobblers Cove is ideally situated for exploring the less-developed northern half of the island.
- Within easy walking distance along the beach is the quaint historic town of Speightstown. On certain days street vendors ply their trade with ample supplies of fresh fruits and vegetables. Speightstown also boasts supermarkets, delightful little shops in historic building dating from colonial times.
- Arlington House Museum where exhibits embody different aspects of the island’s culture and give great pleasure to visitors and locals alike. Prints of Old Barbados and other exotic items are on view.
- In the National Park atop Farley Hill you’ll get at breathtaking view of the spectacular East Coast.
- Directly across the road in mahogany woodland you’ll see green monkeys and other animals roaming free at the Barbados Wildlife Reserve.
- Beaches are great for long walks
Cobblers Cove: 800-890-6060