On the western end of Bermuda, looking out over Long Bay Beach and the Atlantic Ocean on one side and picturesque Mangrove Bay on the other –nestled on a private peninsula with 30 lush acres to explore is where you will find Cambridge Beaches.
Awaken your senses and rediscover each other, Cambridge Beaches is a special place that takes pride in being ideal for romantics of all ages. Featuring 94 cottage style rooms and suites, each with its own unique name and décor. Unlike many resorts that are centered around one main beach, Cambridge Beaches has four. Half-mile Long Bay Beach is a beautiful beach of white sand, ideal for watching the boats sail by or to enjoy a romantic picnic. An adjacent Nature Preserve is an important wetland habitat for resident waterfowl. Morning Beach is adjacent to the new pool with waterfall and Shutters Café. Turtle Cove Beach – a perfect spot that affords extra privacy. And Pegem Beach is located close to the marina, and is a great place to explore sealife. Cambridge Beaches also offers internationally recognized gourmet cuisine and three dining venues to experience.
- 94 rooms and suites (3 with private pools)
- Best Suited for Adults (children under 16 permitted only at certain times of the year)
- Connecting room and multi-room accommodations available
Meal Plans & Restaurants:
- Breakfast Plan and Modified American Plan offered at a choice of 3 restaurants
- Tamarisk Restaurant & Terrace offers fine dining and dress code is “Elegant Casual.” No cut-off pants, no causal jeans, no sleeveless tee shirts and/or tee shirts with writing/slogans, no swim suits and no flip flops are permitted.
- Shutters Café offers relaxed poolside dining. Open year-round for lunch and during the summer for dinner. For dinner dress code is relaxed casual attire.
- Breezes waterfront alfresco cafe is located on Long Bay Beach. Opened seasonally for lunch and dinner. Dress code for dinner is relaxed casual attire.
On Property Facilities:
- 4 private beaches and coves
- Multi level infinity pool
- Aquarian Bathes boast indoor pool, Swimex pool, gift shop, gym, Jacuzzi, Ocean Spa, and European inspired Experience Suites
- Ocean Spa offers both indoor and outdoor pagoda for couples treatments
- Seaview Gardens Private Nature Preserve & Labyrinth
- Romance & Wedding Concierge available on property
- Meeting Rooms available
- Wireless available on property
- Library in Main House with Guest computer available
- 3 tennis courts on property with championship golf course nearby
- Yoga, wellness and Pilates classes available
- Seasonal private ferry to Hamilton
- Located 5 minute walk from Somerset Village for shopping, banking, pharmacy and restaurants
- Close to Bermuda Railway Trails for nature walks
- 10 minute drive to Dockyard for shopping, dining, museums, swimming with dolphins and year round ferry to Hamilton and St Georges