Tranquility, Romance, Adventure: Find the Classic Caribbean at Anse Chastanet on St. Lucia’s quiet southwestern coast where two magical peaks, the Pitons, leap from the sea and the mountains are covered with luminous greenery.
Architect owner Nick Troubetzkoy believes passionately in nature. So he created a hotel that makes the foliage and the flowers, the perfumes and the peaks, the sea and the bird song an integral part of your vacation experience. The estate encompasses 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft sand beaches. Not only do you get a World Heritage Site anchored by the twin peaks on land, the resort’s two crystal-clear bays are part of a designated marine reserve protecting miles of colorful coral reefs teeming with tropical fish.
With such a unique setting as his canvas, Nick Troubetzkoy was inspired to design a one -of-a-kind resort.
A dozen rooms are tucked in behind the coconut palms that line the beach and the remainder tip toe up a flower decked hillside, taking advantage of the captivating scenery all around.
And while the sensuous seclusion of the rooms provides some guests with the perfect excuse for lolling away the day on the balcony, others head out to partake in the many activities on offer; yoga, snorkeling, scuba diving, tennis, sunset sailing, sea kayaking or jungle biking, hiking and bird-watching among the ruins of an 18th century colonial plantation.
- 49 rooms and suites: 4 Standard; 16 Superior; 12 Beachside Deluxe; 12 Hillside Deluxe; 5 Premium
- Minimum age of 10 years in winter, and 6 in summer
- Wireless in Main Reception
Meal Plans & Restaurant:
- Room rates are EP
- MAP and All inclusive option available
- 3 restaurants with 4 menus as well as the Jungle Grill at second beach
On Property Facilities:
- 600 acre estate with 2 beaches
- Boutique spa
- Art gallery
- Padi 5 * dive shop
- Wireless on property
- 12 miles of hiking and jungle biking trails
- Cannondale bike rental
- Resort yacht for day and sunset sailing
- Sea kayaking, sunfish sailing, snorkelling
- Hiking up the Pitons and in the Rain Forest
- Zip lining at Coubaril Estate
- Diamond Botanical Gardens and Waterfall